BEWARE: today’s food supply is becoming more and more toxic. Fat substitutes, the diet sweeteners, and GMOs are taking over our food choices, and when they are unlabeled, you just don’t know what you are eating or feeding your children.
So many foods aren’t real anymore – they are basically man-made inventions created in a laboratory to replace nature for – bottomline – profit. Manmade chemicals shouldn’t be eaten by anyone or anything!
A, D, E and K
Food toxins absorb the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. This is bad news for the body’s immune system, cardiovascular system, and digestive system, and particularly your liver. Each of your body systems depends on natural vitamins to keep them healthy.
Chemicals and More Chemicals
There are chemicals to change food color, to enhance flavor, and make foods taste sweeter. And the danger of GMOs is an issue for its own article … Food technology has gotten out of hand.
Food today is dangerous to human health, and it is most unwise to eat chemicals during pregnancy and for growing children. The overabundance of manufactured food chemicals can lead to cancer; and at the very least, suppress the body’s immune system.
Essential fats should ALWAYS be natural – not manufactured in a lab. Your liver and gall bladder cannot process unnatural chemicals or processed fats.Your body can expel natural oils easily with a good B-vitamin and some vigorous exercise. Human beings have not evolved to eat manufactured chemicals.
My grandmother used to say, “You don’t live to eat; you eat to live.” Grandmommy lived to be 102 years old and lived in her home until she died.
We should be able to pin-point WHAT is different today …you think?
The quality of food really does make a difference. According to these statistics, they do…..
COLON CANCER is at its highest level in the United States today because the American diet has promoted the highest fat, lowest fiber, fried-GMO processed diet in the world.
* The lowest colon cancer rates are found in Japan because the Japanese have diets low in processed fat.
* Mormons also have a low colon cancer rate because they eat a natural food diet, especially a diet high in natural fiber.
* Seventh-Day Adventists have a low colon cancer rate, too, because they eat very low to no fatty fried foods and have high fiber diets.
* Poses the highest risk in Japan and South America because a high degree of salted and pickled foods is consumed in these two countries. They also add nitrates to their soils and water, and have an average low intake of vitamins C and E.
* Is the lowest in the United States because Americans have available year round fresh fruits, salads, and vitamins C and E.
* The highest in the United States and Western Europe due to the “Western” high-fat, GMO, chemical diet.
* The lowest in Japan as a result of their naturally low fat diet.
* The highest in the United States and Scandinavia because of high fat content.
* The lowest in Japan due to low fat consumption.
* The highest in France.
* The highest within the lower socioeconomic groups in the United States.
* The highest within Eastern Iran and Central China.
France and the United States have high risk factors due to the consumption of alcohol, aspartame, and chemical tobacco use. Iran and China have very low levels of vitamins C and A available, and the use of opium causes esophagus cancer.
With GMOs, these stats will only get worse … but that’s an issue for its own article …