• Plantago Major (commonly called the Broadleaf Plantain) has been found effective in treating lung ailments.
In a 1982 clinical trial, it reduced chronic bronchitis in 80% of the patients tested.
• For optimum heart health, the ideal ratio of omega-3 fatty acid intake to omega-6 intake should be 1:1.
• Research finds that an-aspirin-a-day can slowly destroy your eyesight, resulting in blindness later in life.
• Cholesterol-lowering drugs can rob the heart of CoQ10, the important heart nutrient that powers its beating.
• Natural butter is actually a healthy food, and research has shown that its nutrients and natural oils protect humans from skin cancer.
• Egg yolks are loaded with lutein, a nutrient that can prevent macular degeneration.
• Some nuts are an excellent weight-loss food because they digest slowly and satisfy your hunger longer. Studies have shown that nut oil can reduce heart attack risk by 65%.
• Sunshine is actually healthy and is a main source of vitamin D, a proven cancer fighter, and people with healthy tans have shown to have 50% less breast and colon cancer opposed to people who completely avoid the sun.
Join my Private Membership Program
Gain access to all of my online programs, ongoing support, monthly Q&A, and more by joining my Private Inner Circle Membership Program. I look forward to supporting you on your journey to alternative health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.