Happy New Year from The Hullistic Network!
I can remember when we wondered if we’d make it through 2012! Well, 2013 proved to be a survival year for many, and as we move steadily forward into 2014 – evolving, growing, maturing, and learning – may we all remember that change is good!
Every day is a new beginning, and when we cross over into a new year, we toast even bigger beginnings. 2014 will bring some great and much needed transitions in:
- Personal growth;
- Financial changes;
- Earth changes;
- Social changes.
A New Beginning
My wish for 2014 is that we all activate a new beginning in the evolution of the mind, body, and spirit.
Embrace the future with dignity, bravery, and excitement.
Tips For 2014
- Support your local farmers;
- Begin transitioning to alternative energy for your home or flat;
- Diversify your investments – research gold, silver, and real estate as alternatives to antiquated global banking systems;
- Research home schooling and community school co-ops as alternatives for your children;
- Have an emergency supply of drinking water and freeze-dried foods;
- Keep spare cash and spare change on hand;
- Enjoy the sunshine;
- Get plenty of exercise;
- Take time to meditate every morning;
- Love your pets;
- Forgive yourself for learning through your mistakes;
- Forgive others for they know not what they do.
2014 is a year for transition! Wishing you and your loved ones only the best!