As we age, I use these key tools to keep me going – you can budget for these as some are more expensive than others, but they are all wonderful, even if used off and on every 3 months or so.
Here are the following products that I recommend because I use them:
- C 60 from Live Longer Labs or Purple Power; use every day;
- Collagen in powered or liquid form;
- Pure Sleep 45 minutes before bed from Clif High; use every night; it tastes like Chai tea
- Chaga tea powder; every day; it tastes better than coffee
- Vitamin D 10,000 IU gels; every day;
- Ascorbic acid from Palmitate vitamin C to bowel tolerance; every day:
- Multi-vitamin 5 to 7 times a week.
If you take these supplements consistently, your energy should restore, your bones, nerves and tissues should rebuild, you’ll drop into deep REM when you sleep, which helps your memory and immune system strengthen.
If you want to learn more about health and disease prevention, contact me at janethull.com. Remember that you are never alone when you are looking for good health!
Gain access to all of my online programs, ongoing support, monthly Q&A, and more. I look forward to supporting you on your journey to alternative health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article and the youtube links. https://janethull.com/