Take this opportunity amid today’s challenging times to make positive choices for a healthier and happier future.
- Learn about alternative health practices;
- Keep COVID therapeutics in your medicine cabinet;
- Take your multivitamins daily;
- Get 20 minutes of sunshine every day and take extra vitamin D supplements during the winter months;
- Stay active and “move your body” every day;
- Pay down your debts the best you can;
- Keep some cash hidden away for emergencies;
- Investigate buying some gold and silver and hide it at home;
- Stock up on dried food and extra water;
- Never forget that our magnificent planet was created by love and beauty that surrounds us – spend some time outside daily and stay in gratitude.
Happy Holidays everyone.
If you want to learn more about healthy living, contact me at janethull.com. Remember that you are never alone when you are looking for good health!
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article and the youtube links. https://janethull.com/