Q: Hi Dr. Hull. I just received my hair analysis results, and I have a big question about something you wrote in my report about high nutrients in my hair. My calcium and magnesium were high, and I am confused why. I pasted what you wrote below:
High nutrient levels: most metals repel nutrients from getting into your body to be used, and metals block nutrient absorption like a lead shield blocks an X-ray, deflecting them out of your body and out your hair. It appears that your body has not used the nutrients below and has pushed these nutrients into your hair before your body used them. High levels remaining in the body can turn toxic, such as lithium.
- Calcium – bones, nerves and teeth
- Magnesium – blood and heart, assists calcium
- Zinc – blood sugar, nerves, thyroid, pancreas
- Vanadium – blood sugar, digestion, pancreas, thyroid
- Boron – shields radioactivity, aids in bone development
- Iodine – hormones, thyroid, weight imbalances, sex glands
- Lithium* – hormones, emotions, sex glands; found in chemical spraying from jet emissions; batteries
- Strontium* – bones, nerves and teeth, assists calcium (barium, lithium, and strontium are found in Chemtrails/chemical spraying)
- Cobalt* – bones, nerves, digestion, hormone production
* Can be from environmental pollutants and manufactured products
A: From Dr. Hull
Trickle Down Effect
Toxins can cause a trickle-down effect – they knock your nutrients out of balance, which can stress your body organs and systems like your hormone production.
You can fix this by detoxing and taking extra supplements for the specific nutrients that are low because your body is using these specific nutrients to stay heathy. You must detox the metals to get the high nutrient levels back down to normal, but you will still need to supplement with these high nutrients by using a multivitamin, improving your digestion, and by eating healthy foods.
The high nutrient levels can turn toxic over time because they are not able to excrete out of your body but are being stored somewhere inside of your body without being used. Your body is trying to excrete all toxins, and it will push them into your hair, showing higher levels than normal if your body cannot digest them.
If you want to learn more about healthy living and disease prevention, contact me at janethull.com. Remember that you are never alone when you are looking for good health!
I look forward to supporting you on your journey to alternative health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article and the youtube links. http://www.janethull.com/