There are many points about the Zika virus that have raised some red flags, but when the President of Colombia announced that many of its country’s citizens were infected with Zika, yet there was not a single case of microcephaly, the red flag turned into a big red stop sign.
It’s time to do some homework, and to stop accepting just what you hear on mainstream news because we are being led down the wrong road – on this issue and on many more global hotspots.
There’s always fear attached to unknowns that are out of our control, but there are also positive solutions – it’s a choice.
I choose the hopeful solutions that don’t breed fear and confusion.
Ask yourself why we are just hearing about it today. What’s changed?
Zika first spread into the Western Hemisphere last May 2015, when an outbreak occurred in Brazil. Now, this outbreak is being linked to a chemical larvicide, pyriproxyfen, that had been injected into the public water supply shortly before these reactions began to manifest.
A good engineer or Earth scientist will agree that the mosquito is NOT the root source causing the fetal deformities because this issue goes deeper than the transporter; the mosquito is a symptom of the root cause, and digging deeper exposes pyriproxyfen as a more credible cause to this effect.
Pyriproxyfen & Fetal Deformities
Pyriproxyfen is a chemical used in a massive government-run program trying to control the mosquito population in Brazil.
It is not a coincidence that malformations have now been detected in thousands of children from pregnant women living in the areas where the Brazilian state added pyriproxyfen to the drinking water.
Pyriproxyfen is a larvicide manufactured by Sumitomo Chemical Company.
They don’t use pyriproxyfen in Colombia.
If they ever begin using it there, and these fetal deformities occur, well, there’s your proof.
The word is now out, so I doubt that they’ll introduce it in Colombia.
Is Fear Fashionable Today?
Lately, I have noticed more reporting on topics that focus on negativity, problems, and fear.
Fear seems fashionable these days, and that needs to change.
Every problem has:
- a source
- a solution
- personal and community change
What do I mean by this?
- Just like when detoxing, identify the deepest root of any problem; don’t just focus on the symptoms.
If Zika is caused by mosquito bites, don’t just focus on the mosquito. Take it deeper, and learn WHY the mosquito is now toxic when it wasn’t before.
Believe me, the answer can be found.
- Once the root cause of a problem is exposed, then you can design the true solutions.
- Now that you are on the right path to the right resolutions, the fear can be removed and replaced with positive, end results.
In the case of the Zika virus, the facts that need to be uncovered are why Zika is not an issue in Colombia or Uganda, yet is rising quickly, and now recently, in Brazil.
Here’s a clue:
Shortly before this Zika outbreak, the Brazilian Health Ministry had injected pyriproxyfen into drinking water reservoirs in the state of Pernambuco, Brazil. This area is where the proliferation of the Aedes aegypti mosquito, which carries the Zika virus, had been very high.
As we see in Colbia, Colombia, this mosquito hasn’t caused a single case of microcephaly, or a pandemic outbreak. So why Brazil?
As an environmental engineer, the first question I ask is what was recently done differently within a polluted area that would cause this type of reaction to suddenly occur?
A good scientist will quickly hit the bulls-eye by identifying pyriproxyfen as a contributing cause, if not the root cause, of the microcephaly outbreak in Brazil.
If cases of Zika begin showing up in the US or in other parts of the world, connect the dots before you fall into fear.
Ask some serious questions, like what recently changed in the areas affected? Did they recently spray chemicals? Did they discover toxins in the water supply, like in Flint, Michigan?
I want to know why a chemical made in the USA was dumped in a lake in Brazil.
This is more complex than just a mosquito.
There is no coincidence in the Natural World.
It’s called cause and effect.
When you fear an effect, search for the cause.
Today, global government debts, Big Corp monopolies, and the International banking system are steering the world’s many different societies down the wrong road – this is a dangerous road because it is a grossly unnatural path.
Human beings need to join together in their own communities, within their own unique villages and diverse countries, to protect their autonomy, uniqueness, and qualities that make them who and what they are meant to be.
We are all different by design, and honoring those differences is how we’ll survive in abundance, health, and happiness.
Communities must remove the controls that are endangering everyone’s survival.
The Zika scare is but one of the many new crises creating fear and confusion today. Our lives do not need to be guided like this. Being mislead will never produce the right solutions. It only begets more fear and future mistakes.
Confessing to the fact that a toxin was injected into the public water supply that caused this sad event is the ONLY solution to stopping more deformities from occurring.
Globally, we are traveling down a road that leads to no where, and we must redirect.
What Can You Do?
You can do many things to stop the deception about Zika, and other global fear issues.
- Admit that the Big Corps are trying to escape liability and accountability for the public fall-out caused by the toxins they create and inject into the environment. Whether this was a tragic mistake, or a twisted experiment, admit the accountability.
- Reign in your local politicians, and get the corrupt and stupid ones out of office; it’s easier to change politics locally than on larger levels, and you can make a difference as a voter at a local level.
- Educate yourself, your family, and your friends; if loved ones are not on board and choose to diminish you or argue with your opinions, just change the topic and give them time to catch up. If you are ahead of them, teach by example, and get involved for yourself. Walk your talk.
- Recognize that the Federal education system is definitely on the wrong path and will not touch (teach) these topics with a barge pole. This is an insult to our children’s intelligence, so research alternative schools for your children, such as home-schools/small community-schools, private schools, etc. The younger generation is one of our greatest hopes to turn this sinking ship around.
- Don’t sit back and watch this ship go down !! Get the people in charge of bad decisions out of a position of power and influence, and be active!
- Focus on YOU. If you turn your life around to be healthier, less toxic, more aware, and more positive and loving, you will make a difference; it’s the accumulation of good and the rejection of fear and destruction that seed social shifts.
It is time to recognize that the humans leading our global societies are messing in our nest, and viruses are just one tragic example of this.
The solutions are there, but it takes work on the part of every human to recognize it, to change it, and to design better ways to survive on the only planet that we have.
Remember, it’s not just the mosquito – it goes much deeper than that.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article. https://janethull.com/healthynews/
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.