The basic history lesson when it comes to vaccines and immunization is that there always has been a risk and there always will be a risk.”
– David S. Jones, PhD, A. Bernard Ackerman Professor of the Culture of Medicine at Harvard University
Vaccines today aren’t what they used to be in the past.
DNA technology and new vaccine delivery techniques are leading scientists in new directions today. Natural immunity is being replaced with disease targets that are morphing away from original vaccines, and some vaccine research is beginning to focus on non-infectious conditions such as addiction and allergies.
Are we creating a dependency on vaccines to replace our natural immune system?
It appears so, but we are not stopping there.
Vaccines To The Rescue
As long as vaccines have existed, humans have been suspicious of both the shots and those who administered them. The first inoculation in America was against smallpox in 1720 using a related cowpox virus as the inoculant.
People were just as frightened in 1720 to be injected with a biological as they are today. But in the past, the first vaccines were truly biological, using original live viruses – today, vaccines are filled with unnatural non-biological things like metals, chemical fillers, and gene altering capabilities.
They appear to be experimenting with your body’s natural coding of DNA and RNA as opposed to allowing your natural anti-bodies do all the work using nature’s coding.
The middle of the 20th century was an active time for vaccine research and development. Methods for growing viruses in the laboratory has made rapid vaccine discoveries possible, including the creation of the polio vaccine during this time.
Vaccine innovation targeted common childhood diseases such as measles, mumps, and rubella, and vaccines for these diseases reduced these diseases greatly.
How Vaccines Produce Antibodies
Vaccines were originally developed to assist your immunity before getting sick.
- Vaccines are made from the same germs (or parts of them) that cause disease; for example, the polio vaccine is made from the polio virus;
- The germs in the vaccines are either killed or weakened by your body’s immune system so they won’t make you sick if you are exposed in the future;
- Vaccines containing the weakened or killed germs are injected into your body;
- Your immune system reacts to the vaccine in the same way that it would react if you were being invaded by that disease by making antibodies;
- Your antibodies destroy the vaccine germs in the same way they destroy the disease germs;
- The antibodies stay in your body, and continue giving you immunity;
- If you are ever exposed to the actual disease, your antibodies are there to protect you.
Original vaccines stopped pandemic spreads of viruses by using the natural immune system.
Today, we are creating a dependency on additional vaccine boosters for each and every new virus or bacteria that appears.
Are we overriding our natural immune systems?
It appears so.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article and the youtube links. https://janethull.com/