Today, the past proves the future. Confused? We all are today, but the past IS proving the future, and it’s very eery.
As a diet sweetener expert, I can see this clearly. I was on the frontlines 40 years ago when aspartame rolled out amid the warning signs that it was unhealthy for consumers.
I, like all the research scientists, was confused how this “drug” was approved and allowed to be sold in the mainstream food market when it was proven to have many adverse health effects, including death.
Aspartame’s corrupt approval shows you that this has been going on for a very long time. Amid mounds of proof, how long have we been lied to? Knowledge of our history is more important today than ever.
It’s obvious yet disturbing, but COVID is proving this repetitive pattern of deception. COVID like aspartame is very real, but its manipulation is what has turned it deadly. The people who control the information, control your decisions.
Back in the 1960s, government agencies got involved in suppressing the truth about aspartame dangers, and they supported the media and corporate advertisers claiming aspartame was perfectly safe. They claimed that the other sweetener alternatives, such as saccharin, were carcinogens.
As I have written many times, the research staring in the 60s proves these claims were false.
As I witness the COVID debacle and the vaccine dangers get worse, I can clearly see the same patterns of misinformation and corruption that I witnessed with aspartame’s approval – they are from the same playbook.
From The Beginning To Today
Here are some patterns of concern:
- Aspartame is a drug – the COVID vaccine is a drug;
- Aspartame use and COVID vaccines create a dependency;
- Both aspartame and the COVID vaccines create toxic side-effects that require the need for more pharmaceuticals to address the side-effects caused by the original products;
- Scientific research studies proving adverse health effects from aspartame use and caused by the vaccines are suppressed and defunded in the United States; the researchers are in turn defamed;
- Big Corps market both aspartame and the vaccines as perfectly safe;
- Government agencies, such as the FDA, support product safety and have hidden the toxic health effects and deaths from the product use;
- AMA licensed medical doctors are controlled with directives to suppress alternative medical intervention;
- Lobbyists fund legislation to suppress the truth of consumer dangers;
- These toxic products are marketed to children, during pregnancy, and to the elderly;
- Disease reactions to aspartame and the vaccines are labeled as normal, such as the increase in diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
How long has this been going on? It’s hard to grasp that these things have been going on for decades, but it’s time to see the patterns so we can stop them from recurring in the future.
What can you do to protect your health and the health of your family?
- Educate yourself and learn history;
- Research the opposite of what mainstream media pushes so hard;
- Question everything;
- Stay alert for the misinformation, especially when “the science” claims aspartame and the vaccines are perfectly safe;
- Shop your doc – if you don’t agree with your primary medical doctor, find one that will work with you without shaming you or your ideas and questions;
- Have a designated medical trustee who can rescue you from hospital protocols that you do not agree with;
- Believe in yourself – you are just as intelligent as your traditional AMA doctor – maybe more so these days;
- Research alternative medicine and holistic healing – it’s been around for centuries for a reason.
It’s time to see the patterns and admit that’s something is just not right … the past is proving the future. Truth stands on its own like a lion.
Knowledge is power. It’s time for change!
If you want to learn more about healthy living, contact me at janethull.com. Remember that you are never alone when you are looking for good health!
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article https://janethull.com/