During the winter months, most people stay indoors.
Typically, if one person gets sick, eventually the whole group comes down with it; whether it’s in the office, at school, or at a holiday party.
5 Healthy Tools
I am sharing the tools that I have in my personal toolbox to avoid getting sick during the winter months. You do what’s best for you and your family, but this is what I always do at the first sign of a cold or the flu:
- I take a quality multi-vitamin with trace minerals 7 days a week until all symptoms are gone; then I return to taking a multi 4 to 5 days regularly;
- Drink lots and lots of pure spring water, beginning first thing in the morning and all throughout the day;
- I try to slow down, relax, go to bed earlier, and rest throughout the day to give my body the rest it needs to support my immune system;
- I begin taking Alpha CF Homeopathic sublingual tablets at the first sign of a problem, and I take extra vitamin C; I continue taking both of these as long as health symptoms remain;
- Two to three times a day, I snuff warm salt water up my nose, gargling with it, and splashing my eyes with the warm, salty water. (You can use a neti pot, but snuffing it works faster.) This keeps your pH balanced, hydrates the sinus cavities and the eyes, and prevents a stuffy/drippy nose. (Nasal Flush Recipe.)
Slow Down and Rest
If I think that I am catching a cold or the “flu”, I begin this regimen, and I haven’t had a cold or the flu in years – well, in decades, actually. (And, I never get a flu shot.)
Taking the Alpha CF at the first sign of a cold is one of the most important tools that works really well for me.
Try these 5 simple tools before you get on OTC or prescribed meds. See if you can stop a cold or the flu before it takes hold in your nose, throat and eyes, and support your immune system to succeed in running nasty, winter germs away.
I generally do not recommend using the antibacterial, stripped-down-to-nothing liquid soaps, but I do recommend using the wet-wipes available at the entry doors at many public stores.
Wipe off your shopping cart handle and the bathroom door handles. This really does help prevent the spread of germs, especially if you have little kiddos sitting in the shopping cart.
Have a healthy winter season, and avoid a cold and the flu by acting as soon as health symptoms appear.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article. https://janethull.com/healthynews/
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.