I can’t take credit for this home-made deodorant recipe. I cut and pasted it as opposed to sharing it from Facebook – the numerous advertisements on the original article were insane.
Boo advertisements. They are so distracting.
This deodorant recipe is from realfarmacy.com.
- 6-8 Tbsp coconut oil (solid state)
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder or cornstarch (arrowroot is preferred)
- Combine equal portions of baking soda & arrowroot powder.
- Slowly add coconut oil and work it in with a spoon or hand blender until it maintains a firm but pliable texture. It should be about the same texture as commercial deodorant, solid but able to be applied easily. If it is too wet, add more arrowroot powder or cornstarch to thicken.
- You can either scoop this recipe into your old deodorant dispensers or place in a small container with lid and apply with fingers with each use. Makes about 1 cup. This recipe lasts about 3 months for two people with regular daily use.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article and the youtube links. https://janethull.com/healthynews/
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.