Have you noticed that if someone catches a common head cold these days, they rapidly panic thinking that it’s COVID? Back in the day, it wasn’t fun to have a head cold, but it was nothing to be scared about.
There are many ways that you can avoid catching a cold, and there are ways to keep a cold or the flu from getting worse.
Try these suggestions before you panic, which doesn’t do any good anyway:
- Keep your immune system strong all of the time by detoxing and supplementing with healthy nutrients;
- Avoid food toxins that weaken your immune system, such as aspartame and other artificial sweeteners, alcohol, tobacco and drugs;
- Keep your vitamin C level at bowel tolerance 7 days a week;
- Get plenty of rest every night;
- Make sure to supplement with a multi-vitamin during the cold and flu season;
- Keep homeopathic remedies in your medicine cabinet, and begin taking them at the first sign of a cold or the flu coming on;
- Stay at home for a few days to rest and allow your body’s immune system to do its job, which makes you stronger in the long run and you won’t spread your germs;
- Don’t run out and take a COVID test – it is well documented that they are NOT accurate.
I have used this Swedish homeopathic remedy for colds and the flu for decades, and it has always worked for my family and me. I honestly cannot remember the last time I had a cold; I definitely haven’t had the flu in years. I did have COVID in November 2019.
I did not get the jab, nor will I ever get the jab.
The key to success, nonetheless, is to begin using this homeopathic remedy at the first sign of a cold beginning to form.
Here are the ingredients:
|Ingredient Name||Basis of Strength|
|EUPATORIUM PERFOLIATUM FLOWERING TOP (UNII: 1W0775VX6E) (EUPATORIUM PERFOLIATUM FLOWERING TOP – UNII:1W0775VX6E)||EUPATORIUM PERFOLIATUM FLOWERING TOP|
|GELSEMIUM SEMPERVIRENS ROOT (UNII: 639KR60Q1Q) (GELSEMIUM SEMPERVIRENS ROOT – UNII:639KR60Q1Q)||GELSEMIUM SEMPERVIRENS ROOT|
The controversy about the safety of Ivermectin has been pure propaganda from the very beginning of the COVID scare. Dr. Pierre Kory, MD has written a book on Ivermectin and speaks publicly about the safety and health benefits of Ivermectin.
Research this for yourself, but I agree with Dr. Kory, as well as the many other quality medical doctors, and suggest that you keep Ivermectin in your medicine cabinet. Take at the first sign that you may be coming down with the flu.
Another thing to start at the first sign of catching a cold or the flu is to gargle with warm salt water, snuff the solution up each nostril, and splash the warm solution in your eyes.
Click here for the recipe.
I hope this helps you and your family during cold and flu season. Stay well and don’t panic. Colds and the flu have been with us for decades.
If you want to learn more about health and disease prevention, contact me at janethull.com. Remember that you are never alone when you are looking for good health!
Gain access to all of my online programs, ongoing support, weekly Q&As, and more. I look forward to supporting you on your journey to alternative health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article and the youtube links. https://janethull.com/