Through social media, I have observed that most people do not like posts about vaccines.
This puzzles me because health and wellness is connected to vaccines.
Soooo, do me a favor and keep reading. Humor me.
Back in the day, vaccines were a game changer. They were new discoveries that advanced societies. They were composed of natural ingredients. You might say that they were more “organic” than vaccines today.
They did save lives.
You can research vaccine history and see the statistics where death rates went down when new drugs like penicillin and the polio vaccine were first marketed.
Polio. TB. The first flu shots. These vaccines were life-changing advances at the time.
Today, it’s different.
People can’t agree about today’s vaccine safety/or lack of, but we have one thing in common – we must uncover the reason why vaccines are no longer as safe as they were in years past, and we must expose who is behind these changes.
Today, it’s important to question the growing number of illnesses afflicting people who are being vaccinated around the world; people of all ages, races and cultures, especially the children.
I perform the hair analysis for doctors worldwide, and we are witnessing a dramatic rise in autism and other developmental issues in every country where vaccines are now being administered at birth.
Mandating more vaccines at birth is a relatively new practice recently introduced in many countries, and the cause and effect of increasing birth defects, including autism, mirrors this vaccine increase.
Sadly, the number of damaged babies and infants is growing exponentially.
The number of vaccines is exponentially increasing, too.
Connect the dots. It’s basic math.
If you do not have a child, or a grandchild, that has fallen victim to autism or impaired growth and development, it is logical that you have no dog in this fight.
But you do. We all do.
Because we are all part of the American society, and the global society, and it is humane to determine what is at the root of the damage afflicting our next generation.
Because the next generation will be our new leaders; they will be the doctors, our firefighters, and public defenders. They will be the factory workers, and our teachers.
They will be the taxpayers.
If we continue to damage this next generation, they will not be independent. They will not be healthy. They will not be aware.
It will cost money to care for them as adults.
Who will take care of them when you are gone? Who will love them? The governments?
Look at what we are doing to one another; to the children. Are our decisions today made out of fear, power and greed, apathy or ignorance?
This problem is not easily solved because the damage has gone too far – we are lost down the wrong road. But we can untie this knot one step at a time.
By saving one child at a time.
By exposing one politician at a time.
- Get involved at the local level. Pay close attention to who you vote into office (local political leaders from your Mayor to your Governor, school board members, and your local police chief and officers). They work for you because your taxes pay them, so don’t be afraid to group together and remove them from office if they abuse their power. And here’s something to think about: if a career politician, whose salary depends on your taxes only, is a multi-millionaire, HOW did they earn those millions if their career has been solely in public service? Do you trust them as a leader, dictating what you inject into your body?
- Shop your doc. There are many intelligent physicians around who aren’t pharmaceutical reps tallying points for their next Caribbean cruise. Interview your doctor, and if you don’t like him/her, keep looking for someone else that you can trust. They are out there.
- Get off government programs. If you are living off money from the government, get off these programs ASAP. Once you depend on any government to support you, that government is repaid with your freedom, and will dictate how you raise your children, what vaccines to take and when, where you live, what you eat, if you can have a weapon for protection, and on and on. Times are tough these days, and unemployment is high. So, if you can’t find work, liquidate as much as you can and relocate to a part of the world where your efforts will thrive. Think about it – you can move to the country and start a trash collection service for rural areas. Create whatever you can. Seek a place where you are free to make your own decisions without government assistance. (Go back and read #1.)
- Pick your school. Public schools are just another government program, and America’s schools are failing. I have been a college professor since 1982, and I am horrified at the decreasing intellect, and increasing entitlement, that I witness today from college freshmen. Homeschool if you can, or search for small, community educational programs. Many online curriculums are excellent, also. Adults should take continuing education classes, too. Never stop learning at any age.
- Practice caution, and question everything. In today’s world, everyone should question what the mainstream tells them, and sells them. Question the laws that are passed to force your decisions and deny your freedom to choose; challenge laws that are passed in secret, like the TPP and the TTIP. (If you don’t know what these are, re-read #4.)
- Maintain self awareness. Learn all that you can about politics, the economy, vaccines, health and wellness, cancer treatments, and who is paying our leaders for political favors. Turn off your television, and spend your free-time observing what’s going on in the real world because one day, world events just might come knocking at your door. Be prepared by being aware, educated, and well informed. (#4 again)
- Restore your faith. Spirituality, religion, faith – however you define it … restore your belief in something higher/bigger/greater than humanity. Never forget that this amazing Earth was not created by humans. Presidents, Kings, Queens, Dictators, World Leaders, CEOs and bankers are not gods or nature’s creators, but history shows that over time, most think they are; many want to be. If you keep a leader in power for too long, they begin to feel omnipotent. When times get tough, turn to who created the seasons, the sun, a butterfly, or a baby duck. Who do YOU turn to for hope when things are bad? A Dictator, King or President wants you to turn to them and to their ruling government for help and solutions. Faith turns you to the Creator of this magnificent planet, far beyond the human reach.
Seeds For Thought
So, this article about vaccines morphed into writing about personal empowerment, faith, intellect, and personal freedom. The vaccine issue is changing our society and exposing the future of humanity in many ways; we are, indeed, very different today than we were 50 years ago.
Let’s keep advancing our race, but let’s do it intellectually, with integrity and honesty, without greed or the hunger for power. Let’s stop this run-away-train NOW before it falls off the rails.
To Your Health, and to the Health of Our Children.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article. https://janethull.com/healthynews/.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.